Managing Cloud Printers
Note: This manual is for osCommerce v4.
1. To work with printers in console mode it is necessary to use the service Google account.
2. Any cloud printer end user gets the invitation for using the printer and accepts or declines it. The invitation is sent after a user is granted with the general access here.
3. a) To connect the service account for cloud printer it is possible to place the service account in the group and allow the group to use printer resources.
b) It is possible to manage the groups here.
c) Create a new group and add a service account to this group. Also it is possible to place the end user accounts in this group (usually the group will have the email something like @googlegroups.com).
d) Submit this group for it to have access to the chosen cloud printer.
4. To connect the printers to Trueloaded it is necessary to create the service https://dev.trueloaded.co.uk/admin/printers/ and upload the key to it (file with the service account keys).
5. After the service is created the tab Cloud Printers appears. Using the button Get Cloud Printers it is possible to get the list of the available printers. The button Accept assigns the printer to the admin area of your website.
6. There are a number of managing icons next to each printer: Assigned documents, View printer options, Test printer and Unlink printer.